Giới thiệu Antechinus Audio Editor
Audio Editor: easily record, edit, enhance, convert and play your sound files!
There are several good low-price sound editors but they fall short on at least 2 accounts (and are often not that easy to use either):
– 1. They only give you a small number of sound effects, and more importantly they do not properly explain why and how to use them.
– 2. They assume everyone is an expert on sound, and disregard your intended use. For example, do they tell you exactly when to use 8,000 Hz, 16-bit, mono, 8kbps sound?
That’s why we placed lots of effort into Antechinus® Audio Editor. You’ll find sound recording, editing and processing easier than ever.
You’ll love Antechinus’ fast point-and-click editing.
Cut, combine, copy, paste, record, mix, insert, and do other audio operations easily, with the support for all popular sound formats, and you get to do amazing things with 29 effects, which are explained in detail.
Do not lose music files you love
Audio CD’s can get scratched, or become heat-damaged. Even in ideal conditions, a lower-quality CD can become useless after few years. Your Audio Editor lets you open CD tracks with your important music files individually and save them in one of the highly-compressed formats for safekeeping.
When saved as mp3, Ogg Vorbis, or Windows Media (.wma), your files will maintain their high quality, while taking the minimal amount of disk space.
Save time when editing your audio files
Audio files can be very big. Audio Editor supports the standard Windows Clipboard so you can copy and paste between different programs and sound files. Save time when you edit single audio files by cutting, copying, pasting and mixing using your Audio Editor’s internal clipboard, which is optimized and faster than the Windows Clipboard.
You can further speed up your editing by reducing the number of Undo/Redo operations you can make: this makes a difference when working with large audio files.
Easily apply editing commands
Editing commands operate on the part of the audio file that you select. For stereo files, Audio Editor makes it easy to work with each channel at a time.
– It only takes one click to zoom into the selection when you need more precise selecting.
– You can then adjust the selection with simple point-and-click to get exactly what you want.
Change the color scheme to your liking
Do you like the Audio Editor colors? If yes, you have the same taste as Damien, our graphics artist. If not, with few clicks you can adjust the color scheme to suit you. Your Audio Editor will memorize the colors, window positions, the files you last worked with, etc, next time you run it.
Enjoy support for all popular sound formats
Some sound formats are better for games, some for music, some for human speech… Chances are you’ll need support for multiple formats, and even more so if you are using different technologies and operating systems.
You will appreciate Sound Editor’s comprehensive support for:
– Uncompressed WAV PCM (Pulse Code Modulation);
– Compressed WAV (ADPCM, GSM, DSP and others);
– MP2 (MPEG 1/2 Layer-2);
– MP3 (MPEG 1/2 Layer-3);
– VOX (Dialogic ADPCM);
– WMA (Windows Media Audio 9);
– RAW audio (PCM, A-LAW, U-LAW);
– MPC (MusicPack);
– AVI (audio track);
– Ogg Vorbis (Version 1.0):
– G.721, G.723, G.726: used in telephony and suitable for human speech.
– AIFF (Apple audio format);
– AU (UNIX audio format).
Enhance your audio with 29 sound effects
Have you used sound effects before? No audio editor is complete without them, and they are really easy to use:
– Select the part of the sound file to apply the effect to
– Select the effect and set its parameters, and
-Click on Apply.
You will not be left in the dark: help is readily available on any of the 29 effects, and you can always undo the operation until the effect is perfect.
Any effect applied to the selected part of the audio file produces a sudden change. If this is not what you want (and it often isn’t), Audio Editor will smartly produce an effect that is as smooth as you want it to be.
You will find your Antechinus® Audio Editor a great tool for business and home.