Giới thiệu Avid Sibelius
The latest generation of the world’s best-selling music notation software, Avid Sibelius 7 is sophisticated enough to meet the demands of top composers, arrangers, and publishers, yet simple enough for beginners and students.
From the most prestigious, award-winning productions, to music and movies made at home, Avid creates the technology that people use to make the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world. The shows, commercials, and news programs you watch on TV. The entertaining video and film stories you see on the web and on the big screen. The personal audio and video treasures that people make at home to preserve their favorite moments in life.
Our innovative digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us hundreds of awards, including 2 Oscar statuettes, a Grammy, and 14 Emmys.
Sibelius’s primary function is the creation, editing and printing of musical scores. It supports virtually all music notations, enabling even the most complex of scores (such as modern orchestral music) to be reproduced to publication quality.
Additionally, it allows scores to be played back realistically or turned into MIDI or audio files, e.g. to create a CD. A large range of high-quality sampled sounds and built-in sample player are included. Sibelius supports any MIDI device, and allows VST and Audio Unit plug-ins to be used as playback instruments, giving Sibelius users access to third-party sample libraries (such as Vienna Symphonic Library or MOTU’s Symphonic Instrument). Score playback can also be synchronized to video, or to audio software via the ReWire standard.
There are various education-specific features for Sibelius’s large market of schools and universities. These include extensive built-in music teaching materials, and the ability to run and manage multiple copies of the software on a network. Discounted educational pricing is available.
The third-party program PhotoScore can be used to scan and create a Sibelius score from printed music; a lite version of PhotoScore is bundled with the Sibelius software. Similarly, the third-party program AudioScore (with bundled lite version) can be used to turn singing or an acoustic instrument into a score.
The program plays a brief passage from a Jean Sibelius symphony as it starts. Each Sibelius version has used a different excerpt. The current version, Sibelius 7, appropriately uses the main theme from Sibelius’s 7th Symphony.
What’s New in Sibelius 7:
This update fixes a small number of specific bugs, including two that were inadvertently introduced in Sibelius 7.0.1:
- Sibelius no longer crashes when using the ARIA Player, as used by Garritan sound libraries including Garritan Personal Orchestra 4 (GPO4), Garritan Jazz and Big Band 3 (JABB3) and Garritan Concert and Marching Band 2 (CoMB2).
- Sibelius now respects the choice of printer made in the File > Print page, instead of always printing to the system default printer.
- It is once again possible to use characters from regular text (i.e. non-symbol fonts) as symbols in Edit Symbols (Mac only)
- The leading (line spacing) of multi-line text objects is now consistent between Windows and Mac
- The on-screen appearance of stretched font characters, e.g. braces on piano and other grand staff instruments, has been improved (Windows only)