Giới thiệu SQL Server 2008 Installing, Querying and Security
In this course, you’ll learn about the components that make up the comprehensive SQL Server 2008 product and the various editions that Microsoft makes available, so that you can select the right one. You’ll learn about installation and upgrade issues, about some of the many configuration choices available to customize it to your needs and environment, as well as how to tweak it after installation. Then you’ll learn how to work with database objects and data, using Management Studio and other tools, as well as Transact SQL (T-SQL), the programming language of SQL server. You’ll learn about the features in T-SQL for querying, inserting, updating, and deleting data, as well as the rich support in T-SQL for various data-based operations. The course finishes up with a comprehensive look at security, both to help you secure your server and data from unauthorized use as well as to avoid security hurdles as you administer and develop applications that use the server and its data.
In this course, you will learn how to…
* Understand the differences between the available editions of SQL Server 2008.
* Prepare for a SQL Server 2008 installation.
* Upgrade from an earlier version of SQL Server to SQL Server 2008.
* Configure the server after installation..
* Create a SQL Server database based on sound design principles.
* Build tables using the SQL Server Management Studio designers.
* Create constraints, triggers, and indexes.
* Create a Database Diagram to enforce referential integrity.
* Use Transact-SQL INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE statements.
* Apply transaction isolation levels to affect performance and concurrency.
* Configure and use SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
* Use Transact-SQL with data types, delimiters and variables.
* Understand potential data threats and how SQL Server is designed to protect against them.